Monday, August 24, 2009

Visiting With My Cousins At Reedley, CA


This was just down the road. They were harvesting grapes.

Back of the house.

Back side of the house. These are peach trees and that is somebody else's property.

Other side of the house.

One side of the house.

My cousin's house.

This is where we stayed at my cousin's walnut farm. There were walnut trees and peach trees all around us.


Me with 5 of my cousins.

My cousins set up this dinner so they could all get together and we could all see and visit with each other. We had a good time. My cousins are a family of 10. They all kind of live close by except for 2 of them that live in Bakersfield and I didn't get to see them.

My cousin and Tommy. My cousins kids in the background. This is my cousin that lives here. Thank you so very much for letting us stay at your place and for setting it up so we could get together. We really do appreciate it and really enjoyed it, its too bad its always too short, but we must move on.

My cousin and her husband.

My cousin and my other cousin's husband.

My cousin and her daughter.

My cousin and part of her family.

Well here we are at my cousins at Reedley. My cousin and his wife.



Barns again.

Boy, we made it to Sacramento pretty quick.

At the park at Marysville.

Down the road.

There are some RVs in those trees.


Good-bye!!! We enjoyed visiting and playing games with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment