Monday, June 14, 2010

Back at Conroe for Christmas

Grown-ups got games too.




I don't think he got anything. He's been a bad boy.

Now they can see what Santa got them.




IT'S READY, DON'T HAVE TO SAY IT TWICE!!!!!

Lots of love.

Waiting around till we eat so they can open presents. They've already opened presents at their houses so we wait until we eat to open them at Mimi's.

Time for a little snack.

Trying all the new gadgets out.

Playing with games.

Here's Mimi and Poppy and the grandkids.

Christmas got here real fast. Since we are not at home for too long, I decided not to put up a Christmas tree just for 2 or 3 days so I just set up three little ones. I wouldn't set up one at all but my kids make me feel guilty about not putting up a tree for the grandkids.



Another game in December. Had a heater to keep us warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment