Thursday, June 10, 2010

Grandkids Ballgames

After a good game, Peyton is getting his things together so he can go spend a few days with Mimi and his cousins.


It is so much fun getting to see you grandkids play sports. Unfortunately I don't get to do as much as I'd like cause we're always traveling.

Getting his flags fixed up.

Also went to my grandson's soccer game at Friendswood. It's not very easy trying to make some of the game when they are not very close to home.


After the game got rained out we decided to go to my daughter's at Cypress to see my other granddaughter.
Mimi with grandkids. The kids are sure getting tall or am I shrinking?????



My daughter and grandkids.

My granddaughter was having a game at Baseball USA/The Yard, in Houston. It had been raining so it was decided that the fields would be too wet to play so the game were cancelled.

Some of the girls in my granddaughters team.

After the 6 State FMCA Rally we stayed stayed at Texoma for a few days and at Tawakoni for a few days. At Tawakoni, our friends from Indiana, Wynn and Beverly were going to catch up with us. They are headed to South Texas to work at an RV Park. We stayed at Tawakoni for about 2 days after they got there, then we traveled together to Conroe. After we got to Conroe, of course our grandkids are close, so we get to go to ball games. There's always a game of some sort going on with our grandkids. My granddaughter and grandson play ball year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment