Thursday, July 2, 2009

Banff, Canada

Here I am at the top of the world. There is a town down there and notice how small the mountains look. They are not small by any means but we were up pretty HI.

We kept going higher and higher and then we walked up higher to the top of the world. I think that's what they call it.

We took a trip up the mountain in the Gondolas. It was pretty awesome and it was a spectacular site from the top of the world.

Some of the buildings at Banff.

We walked down the down town of Banff.

This is what she thought about my picture taking.

Well, I lost two pictures in between here. I searched for them all over with no luck. This is an elk that was wandering by our camp site.
Tommy & Carol didn't go down the little hike to take pictures and Liz and Beth beat me back, oh no, that wasn't it, I stayed back to take the picture. Notice that we're all wearing jackets or sweaters in June.


Well we got there but we passed up the road to the campground so it was just a few block so we stepped out and took some pictures of the scenery.

Going and Going and Going.

Still on our way to Banff.
Still on the road with Liz and Carol.

Today is the 2nd of July but I will be behind on my blogging because I am just trying to learn how I can share my pictures and my experiences with the friends and relatives I left behind, who couldn't take a trip with me. I have got frustrated at times and ready to give up but I will try to do my best to learn this blogging business so that you can enjoy our trip with us. Please bare with me. I am also not very good with words or stories so I hope that you will still stay interested in our travels.
When we first entered Canada and of course there were four RV's traveling together, it looked like what you see on magazines. RV's going down the road with the beautiful huge white mountains along side a narrow winding road. We were always at the back, just following the leader. That's why I decided that we were just poking along. I got to get many pictures of RV's traveling in front of us going down winding roads. I just love those kind of pictures.
This picture was taken in Canada on the road again towards Banff. These are two of the RV's that we were traveling with. The drivers were Liz, Beth and Carol.














No comments:

Post a Comment